- Reliable and stable IPTV TV service over 4 years
- 1000+ Live and popular channels for America and Europe
- VOD with over 3000+ latest movies
- 7 Days EPG function with Gild and Classic format
- Get an IPTV Instant Trial, No credit card is required.
How to use Xtrix TV IPTV?
Step1: Download Xtrix TV APK
Step2: Get an Xtrix TV Trial Code
Step3: Activation Xtrix TV IPTV Code
Some important sports channels may be blocked in trial codes, but all open in subscription codes.
Click here to select a paid IPTV subscription plan
- Work any place in the world with internet, no Dish, no Cable.
- Our IPTV Service Is Always Up 99,99 % Of The Time!
- Solid IPTV Service, Without Buffering And Freezing
- You Get 24/7 Customer Service.
- 3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
- Code sent to you instantly once order.
- 1000+ Live TV channels, 3000+ VOD Movies
- Grid/Classic/Traditional EPG Menus
- With IPTV Standard and Plus two packages.
- Stand-alone Android application
- Our Best IPTV Streaming works on devices such as Android TV Box, Android Phone, Android Tablet, Amazon Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield, and so on.
Click here for a free trial of Xtrix TV Plus IPTV
|Features||Xtrix TV||Xtrix TV Plus|
|3days Free Trial||√||√|
|FAV & EPG||√||√|
|1000+ Live Channels||√||√|
|All Android Device||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch-Up||×||√|
2nd/3rd/4th device cheaper
Check out the about us subscription plan:
Some frequently asked questions about our IPTV Free trial:
What is the difference between a Trial code and a Paid subscription code?
The main difference is as below:
- The IPTV trial Code is for 3days.
- IPTV Paid subscription code is for 31/93/186/372days.
- Some wonderful Sports Channels are not opened in the Trial Code.
There would be some reasons for the subscription code not working.
Please check as below:
- Please make sure the code is input correctly.
- If still a problem, please check whether installed the Apk with the correct version.
There are two versions: Standard Version with Blue color(Xtrix TV) and Xtrix TV Plus Version with Red color.
So please check which version subscription code you ordered.
- If the above does not help, please contact our support email directly.
- If you bought the wrong version subscription code, please contact us to exchange it for you, but need to pay the balance of the change from the Standard version to the Plus version.
How To Find Your IPTV code?
You will find the IPTV code in the email we send you once your order has been processed.
Or you can go to the Xtrix TV website and view your IPTV code by following the steps below.
Log on to the Xtrix TV website>My Account>Orders>Code (This is your IPTV code)
How do IPTV subs work for 2022?
1. If you have the Xtrix TV IPTV account, you can do the subscription in the Xtrix TV Web directly. It is with one month, 3month, 6month, and 12-month packages and 3 days free trial test service. If you don’t have the Xtrix TV IPTV account yet, please check the IPTV free trial tutorial for help.
2. If you have completed the payment of IPTV subscribe, our system will send the activation code to your account center. Please make sure in our web by My account-My order- order SKU/IPTV code.
3. Please pay attention to the IPTV APK versions when you download. Our XtrixTV standard code is with Blue color and XtrixTV Plus with Red color. And for the device you use, the APK is with STB version (Android TV, Android tv box, Firestick, Nvidia Shield) and Pad version ( for android pad and phone), APK Android method please refer to Here.
4. How to activate your IPTV subs code? In the Xtrix TV APP, to the Live Icon, click the setting. And then there is the frame for Active code. Please input your IPTV subs code, and then you can enjoy the Live sports, Hot TV shows, and VOD. Xtrix TV IPTV is the best streaming service provider for 2021.
5. If you don’t want to miss any sports, you can choose our IPTV Premium package, XtrixTV Plus, which is with over 160 important channels catch-up(playback), and what is more, you can the recording of these channels. For the IPTV recording function, please check it in the IPTV tutorial.