For many years, IPTV users have been asking for one feature: that of recording IPTV favorite content, such as TV shows, Movies, and Live sports events. So, Cloud PVR is an important feature to consider when choosing an IPTV streaming service.
Can you record with IPTV?
And now you can, and very easily too.
Europe and even around the world, and enjoy 7 days of follow-up (replay) on over 200 important live channels. When you encounter your favorite programs, you can record them and save them in the cloud. XtrixTV is the best premium IPTV subscription service. Let’s take a quick look at everything you need to know about XtrixTV Plus IPTV Cloud PVR.
About the Xtrix TV Plus IPTV service with Cloud PVR:
- Our IPTV Users can record multi-channel. Now we don’t have a limitation. For example, users can watch sport live channels and record UK, GR, DE channels at the same time.
- Xtrix TV Plus IPTV Users can set a record timer for a future event, the server will record on time no matter STB is power on or power off when time is up.
- Xtrix TV Plus IPTV Users can record past events as well. (catch-up events)
- The Capacity of each user’s Record time is 40Hours.
- Users can only record the entire EPG event
- The user cannot decide when to start/stop.
- No matter when the user starts to record, the server will record the current event completely. For example, if the current event is from 9:00-10:00, and the user starts to record at 9:30, the server will still record 9:00-10:00.
How to record IPTV on Android?
First, you need to go to the Xtrix TV website and get an Xtrix TV Plus IPTV test or subscription code. Then install the Xtrix TV Plus IPTV APK onto your Android device. The last, Please enter the activation code in your APK to open the channels. Read this Android tutorial to learn how to install Xtrix TV IPTV on your Android device. For more tutorials, see the IPTV Blog page.
Go to the Xtrix TV Plus IPTV Live channel list and you’ll be able to record your favorite live shows and sports.
It is easy and simple. please visit this Record IPTV tutorial video:
- The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
2. If there are recording events under processing, in the Top-right corner of the full screen, the user will see a Red Circle with Numeric inside, the Numeric represents current record tasks. The Numeric doesn’t include the schedule record tasks.
IPTV Free Trial Version 2021 of Xtrix TV, For a free test of IPTV, please browse the IPTV trial tutorial.
I’m happy to share the information with you. Please share this link and Help other people.
Related content: IPTV on Mi Box S
For more detailed tutorials, check out the XtrixTV Guide List.
The best-selling IPTV subscription