If you have multiple IPTV devices and want to share IPTV channels and programs with your family. Xtrix TV is an IPTV provider, allows you to connect various devices. And can help you save over 35% on a second device subscription.
This tutorial will cover obtaining and using the Xtrix TV Standard Family Package manual guide. Install it and you will never miss any more exciting programs.
What is Xtrix TV Standard Family Package?
XtrixTV is a premium IPTV service with over 1000 live channels, over 3000 latest movies, TV shows, live world sports, and much more! With a powerful stable application server, watch live TV without buffering and stalling.
The Standard Family Package provided by Xtrix TV allows users to connect two devices, which saves more expenses for your Family.
Check out What is Xtrix TV Standard Family Package? For more details.
Features of Xtrix TV Standard Family Package:
- More than 1,000 live channels
- Free 3-day trial
- Android devices
- 7 days Favorites &EPG
- A connection
- VOD with more than 3000 recent and popular movies
- 1 x standard 12-month subscription
- 1 x Sub 12 months Subscribe
- 2 Connecting Devices
- Save Over 35% for Family Second Device
IPTV Family Package tutorial guide
Let’s learn about Xtrix TV Standard Family Package. I hope it will be helpful to you.
Details of the IPTV family package
Below is a detailed description of the IPTV home package, including what is the master device, sub-device code, and what is the master device, master device code. Follow me and learn together.
What is an IPTV sub-device?
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
- IPTV Sub-Device can only run Sub-Device Application and share the valid subscription of Master Device, Sub-Device doesn’t have its own subscription, and Sub-Device cannot recharge any active code.
- To Use the Sub-Device, there are two steps
a. the user has to bind Sub-Device to Master Device by inputting any of the active code whichever been used on Master Device after Sub-Device code has been bound successfully to the Master Device, the user shall be able to to see the Master Device information as above Bold row.
b. the user has to recharge ‘Sub-Device Code’ to active Sub-Device after Sub-Device Code has been recharged, the user shall be able to see the valid period of Sub-Device as an above Italics row.
- Sub-Device can only recharge the “Sub-Device Code“. “Sub-Device Code” doesn’t contain any subscription of channels. “Sub-Device Code” can be only used to extend the valid period of the Sub-Device device. There are two kinds of Sub-Device Code: 3 days free and 12 months Paid. if Master Device’s subscription has expired, Sub-Device cannot watch Channel as well.
- Sub-Device can only work in same home Network of Master Device”. If Master Device and Sub-Device work from different Networks at the same time, the user account will be blocked. If not at the same time, Master Device or Sub Device can work from different Networks (Any place, different IP supported).
What is Master Application : (normal plus application)
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
- One Master Device can support two Sub-Devices at maximum.
- If Master Device is broken, the user can move the subscription to a new Master Device without effect Sub-Device.
Sub-Device ID picture Sample like as bellow:
How to get Xtrix TV Standard Family Package?
Before you can use the Xtrix TV Standard Family Package, get an IPTV Family Package subscription. Otherwise, it cannot be used. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open your browser and enter https://xtrixtv.shop/, then go to the Xtrix TV IPTV home page.
Step 2: Click the “subscription” button to enter the subscription page.
Please note: before clicking subscription, you need to register your own Xtrix TV account. If you haven’t already, check out how to register your Xtrix TV account for free
Step 3: Scroll down, select Sub-device or Family Package #4(Standard), and click “ORDER“.
Step 4: After entering the ORDER page, click “PLACE ORDER“.
Step 5: Customer service will email you the IPTV subscription code.
Please note: Find the subscription code by (a) Go to My Account –Order –CODE (that is your Trial code), and (b) Or check your email/Spam. The Trial code is sent to your email automatically.
Again, remember the IPTV Subscription Code (Sub-Device Code and Standard Subscription Code) , which is the only certificate you have to log in and activate your Device!
How to install and use Standard Family Package?
In contrast to most IPTV providers, Xtrix TV IPTV has its own set of APK installation packages. No need to go through a third-party application. Just type in the Xtrix TV APK download link on your device.
And allows a free trial of Family Package on Android TV Box/Firestick/Nvidia Shield/Google Dongle/tablet. The following is a tutorial for installation and use.
Step 1: Install the Sub-device APK on Device B (Sub-Device/Slave).
If your device A does not have Standard APK installed, install it as well.
Step 2: Enter the Standard Subscription code on Device B (After binding Sub-Device B to Device A, Device A becomes the Master Device)
Step 3: Fill in “Sub-Device Code” to Device B again after recharge, and then you can directly watch the live channel and VOD.
Device A (Xtrix TV has Standard APK installed, Master device).
Device B (Sub-device APK installed, sub-device/slave device).
IPTV subscription code:
Xtrix TV Standard Subscription code (Master device subscription code begins with an Arabic number).
Sub Device code (Sub Device subscription code begins with the letter “e”).
Why does IPTV subscription activation fail?
If the subscription activation fails, it is automatically checked to (a) fill in the correct code, (b) or install the correct version of Apk.
How many Devices/Rooms does the Family Package support?
Till now Family Package offers a max of 4 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription.
Note: One code is only for one device
What is the Master Device & Sub-Device?
A=Master Device, B=Sub-Device
- Install the IPTV Standard version APK on Device A.
- Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B.
- After Activated Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in the same Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device B.
- Then Device A becomes Master Device; device B becomes Sub-Device (Slave Device).
What are the functional differences between master-Device and sub-devices?
The Master Device and sub-devices in the Xtrix TV family plan do exactly the same thing.
By subscribing to the Xtrix TV Standard family package, you can not only get a large number of IPTV channels and live shows, but also connect to one more device, so that you and your family can enjoy different exciting content together.